CLA Tonalin® 1000 MG Softgels, 60 Count
CLA Tonalin® Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a fatty acid that is derived from natural safflower oil. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This wonderful natural weight loss supplement has been shown to help melt away body fat. Tonalin Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a fatty acid that is derived from natural safflower oil. The exciting health benefits of Tonalin are patented with the USPTO and they claim that that CLA plays a role in reducing body fat and increasing body protein (muscle).
Tonalin® is the world's most carefully researched CLA, with currently 18 major studies proving its safety and effectiveness. The U.S. Food & Drug Administration has recognized Tonalin® as FDA GRAS, which means it has passed their highest safety standards for a food ingredient.
The clinical studies have shown that Tonalin® CLA reduces body fat four ways:
1. Decreases the amount of fat your body stores after eating*
2. Increases the rate of fat break-down*
3. Increases the rate of fat metabolism*
4. Decreases the total number of fat cells*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Our Tonalin CLA Softgels contain 1000 mg per capsule for a total of 2000 mg per serving.
- Tonalin CLA has been clinically shown to decrease fat your body stores after eating, increasees the rate of metabolizing fat, and may miniize regaining weight after weight loss*
- Our fast absorbing CLA is manufactured at a GMP certified facility in the USA.
- Clinical studies also show that CLA may support cardiovascular system health, may help maintain healthy blood, support healthy cholesterol, support the immune systemand help with proper insulin balance.*
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back.
- 30 day supply
- Easy to swallow softgels
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) capsules with breakfast and with dinner.
CLA Tonalin (78% - 84% conjugated linoleic acid).......1,000 mg
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.